TalentSpring Recruiter Referral Program
We are looking for new talent and we want your help! TalentSpring recruiters are driven, persistent, resilient, and focused. If this sounds like someone you know, then submit them through the TalentSpring Recruiter Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral payment of $1,000!
Please see our Terms & Conditions to ensure eligibility requirements are met.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are eligible to refer a candidate if:
- You are an individual person (and not a business entity), who is at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- You are not associated with, employed by, or a consultant of a staffing or recruiting agency or third-party to whom TalentSpring is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such staffing or recruiting agency or third-party.
Your referral is eligible as long as they are NOT:
- The Referrer (i.e., a self-referral).
- A current employee of TalentSpring or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Already referred by a current TalentSpring employee or a different
- Referrer within the previous 12 months.
- A candidate who has applied for employment or contract work at TalentSpring within 90 calendar days of the Referrer’s submission of the Referral Candidate.
- A candidate who has already progressed to the offer stage on a current requisition prior to the referral submission.
- A current contractor, payrollee, consultant, temporary employee, or intern of TalentSpring.
- A contractor, payrollee, consultant, temporary employee, or intern of TalentSpring within the previous 12 months.
Yes! There is no limit to the amount of referrals submitted by one referrer.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information (phone number and email address)
- The potential candidate’s full name
- The potential candidate’s contact information (phone number and email address)
- Your relationship to the potential candidate
- The job area of interest (job number optional) to which you are referring the potential candidate
- The potential candidate’s resume (and other documents, if applicable)
It is recommended that you inform your referral as they will be asked to confirm that they were referred by you for you to receive the Referral bonus.
No. All Referral candidates will follow TalentSpring’s standard hiring process.
In the event that more than one person refers the same candidate and such candidate is hired by TalentSpring, the referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer based on the timestamp of the submission.
Referrals are valid for 12 months from the date of submission.