TalentSpring's client, a not-for-profit healthcare company, is reviewing candidates for a 6-month contract opportunity with the potential for extension. The position is 100% remote.
- Talent Sourcing. Use your relationships with talent pools, your understanding of talent markets and modern sourcing tools including Hiretual and Talemetry and techniques to qualify, identify, secure and/or develop talent pools to address immediate and near-term talent needs. Skillsets will include high-level technical positions including cloud architects, software architects, and software developers.
- Candidate Assessment. Conduct a thorough, live phone or video screen to confirm availability, interest, compensation requirements, baseline technical abilities, match with job requirements and candidate desires/wishes for next position.
- Candidate Attraction. “Sell” the opportunity by articulating the company’s unique mission, career possibilities, advantages, and rewards.
- Candidate Relationship Management. Ensure candidates are engaged in and satisfied throughout the recruitment process, helping them prepare for each phase.
- Data Integrity. Ensure all data including candidate resume, contact information, screening notes and other required inputs are entered in the company's tracking system and/or HRIS in a timely manner.
TalentSpring is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in placing talent acquisition, human resources and administrative professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire basis. Our client base includes some of the most recognizable regional, national, and global brand names. TalentSpring’s employer-sponsored benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k). Learn more at www.talentspring.co.com.