Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Our client, a well-known provider of cyber and IT solutions to the federal government, is looking for an associate recruiter to join their talent acquisition team. This is a 6-month temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Source, screen, and submit in-demand technical talent.
- Manage the administrative aspects of the recruiting process.
- Provide an amazing candidate experience.
- Advocate an effective process within hiring teams, including thorough interview debriefs and process re-calibration when necessary.
- Articulate the business, mission and values in ways that resonate with each candidate.
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting or human resources organization.
- Experience supporting both fully funded/awarded work and proposal efforts.
- Ability to work autonomously. This is large organization with many moving parts and the team requires individuals with professional and personal maturity and the ability to produce results with little direction.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with candidates & recruiters while keeping customer service as a priority.
TalentSpring is a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm that specializes in placing recruiters on a temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire basis. Our client base includes some of the most recognizable regional, national and global brand names. TalentSpring’s employer-sponsored benefits include industry-leading medical, dental and vision coverage plus an employee discount program and performance-based bonuses. Learn more about us at www.talentspring.co.com.